Short Flash about Bill M. Short Flash about Bill M.

This will always be one of my favorite flashes.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

fantastic for your first sir.

@others His flash (this flash is featured at some point in a documentry called generation rx , look it up. He was a victim of the pills our psychiatrists push down the youths throat. IU shooting, and so on.

Gun Cums on Face Gun Cums on Face

Your are not dissapoint

IQTester IQTester

nice work

I think some people are not realizing that NG is a community of programmers and artist, we could collectively have a higher IQ average than the average of the US or world. Programmers have an analytical perspective and that is where you get the high scores, I do not think we are all geniuses but do however believe we all have great comprehension of logic.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

This is frantasticallactic

I really enjoyed this game it is so pointless and yet i got sucked right into every line and every aspect. Cheers mates good work :3

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

I actually forgot to say I like last years beeter

I could have expected that seeing the time it took, and the way you expressed yourself above.

;)))

NGHH 2011 - Hype Track So Wack NGHH 2011 - Hype Track So Wack

Despite

People and their technical opinions, i like this and it is appealing, fucking tight flow. I like how you keeps it real.

tehslaphappy responds:

Hey thanks man!

Fancy Mike - Gandhi Fancy Mike - Gandhi

dame this be ill poppin jeagga

This is actually pretty slick tho man, good work.

madness break WIP madness break WIP

this

reminds me of perfect dark , which is a good thing. Perfect Dark + madness would = wait .........

the unexpected stranger the unexpected stranger

To bad its a scan, because scans do no justice for art, hence why i dont upload anything not on computer, and why i dont even care or try

LEAVING LEAVING

Once again

your lighting is amazing, it sucks me right into the environment of the story. So many questions, is he giving up on his dream, is there something inside that had to be dealt with, insurance fraud, maybe its not even his home. Simply love this.

Dead Womb Dead Womb

It almost says cato-blepas

but it does not so -10 for you. ;)