IQTester IQTester

nice work

I think some people are not realizing that NG is a community of programmers and artist, we could collectively have a higher IQ average than the average of the US or world. Programmers have an analytical perspective and that is where you get the high scores, I do not think we are all geniuses but do however believe we all have great comprehension of logic.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

This is frantasticallactic

I really enjoyed this game it is so pointless and yet i got sucked right into every line and every aspect. Cheers mates good work :3

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

I actually forgot to say I like last years beeter

I could have expected that seeing the time it took, and the way you expressed yourself above.

;)))

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

The game works fine

get a new computer....

I gave a 9 becasue it could have much more, but other wise it is great.

I use internet explorer and well, it works well.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

good

My favorite part is being about 4 layers deep into newgrounds, besides that the game was smooth.

Archawn responds:

: 3

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

good job

as far as the pause button, the game is short enough to wait 15 minutes and did you guys edit this game since last night...as far the difficulty, because last night was a tad bit harder, with no hotdogs but i inoticed many hotdogs this time around...any ways good game i can expect a longer full length game in the making Behemoth... cough. Graphics were good guns were good, the difficulty seems to easy but its a short game. loved the story and the follow up movie. Did not see any bugs but improvment can always be made. good job

TomFulp responds:

I frantically scattered hotdogs around the game after getting the vibe people thought it was too hard. I also added 20 frames of invincibility after you get up from a knockdown, which addresses a lot of cheap hits. I'll keep tinkering though.

Guitar Tuner Guitar Tuner

coll i guess

but not daily third how much work really went into this...

kyle-christie responds:

we were surprised as you matey! but the work to rating ratio doesnt always win prizes he he